This document is published and shall be construed in accordance with:
CAREAYU Private Limited is the author and publisher of the internet resource https://careayu.in (the “Website”) and the mobile Application AYURCHAIN (the “E-Commerce App”). CareAyu owns and operates the Services provided through the Website and the E-Commerce App. We reserve the right to terminate access or usage rights of Users to the Portal.
- ABOUT MINORS
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Portal Services. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not attempt to register for the Portal Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or provide your biometric information. No one under age 18 years may provide any personal information to us or for availing the Portal Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 18 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child below 18 years, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/WhatsApp us on (+91) 7012232608. However, in case of a minor or a legally incompetent person, either a parent or caregiver or guardian is entitled to invoke or avail the Portal Services offered by us.
- WHEN YOU REGISTER
You can sign up / register on our Website through the login / registration method available there, and further provide us your contact information, such as name, e-mail address and contact number etc. By signing up with us or by purchasing the Products/Services on the Portal, you have agreed to receive e-mail notifications and SMSes that are necessary for CareAyu / business partners to communicate important information (like order summary, order tracking, appointments, consultation notifications of scheduled consultations/ medicine orders, prescriptions, etc), promotional materials and new offers to you. On your acceptance, CareAyu may also use this information to send periodic feedback to CareAyu affiliates, third party partners or sponsors. To opt-out of receiving future mailings please contact us at email@example.com. Contact information may also be used by CareAyu to contact you, whenever necessary.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Portal, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our Products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Portal, when you subscribe/purchase Portal Services or otherwise when you visit our Portal or contact us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Portal, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
We gather various types of personal information from our Users, as explained more fully below. We collect the following types of information:
- THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE: The personal information we collect from you includes but are not limited to the following- your name, Username, mobile number, email address, address, gender, birth date, ID proof, marital status, weight, height, occupation, diet, test reports, medical history, treatment history, medication history, recreational habits, food habits, habit of Vega Dharana, physical/mental health conditions, micturition and sleep habits and we may collect other activity related or health-related information as our Services and Products are further developed. We also collect and store logs of all interactions between the User and CareAyu through all mediums of communication via which we offer our Portal Services. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to register with us or to avail some of our features / Services / Products on the Portal.
- PASSIVE INFORMATION COLLECTED: As you navigate through the Portal, certain anonymous information can be passively collected using various technologies. We use various technologies to collect and store information, including cookies, pixel tags, local storage, such as browser web storage or application data caches, databases, and server logs. We use data for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used. We use a variety of tools to do this, including Google Analytics. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser to prevent or limit your computer or device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of our Portal’s best features. The Portal may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information to provide better service to the Users, for traffic monitoring and analysis, to customize the Portal based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Portal for your use.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Except as otherwise stated, we may use this personal information to provide you our Portal Services, personalize and improve our services, to allow our Users to set up a User account and profile, to contact Users, to communicate information to Users, to fulfil your requests for certain Products and Services, to analyze how Users utilize the Portal and Portal Services, to send you promotional materials and offers from us and our business partners, to improve the content of our Portal, to customize the Portal to your preferences, to create your profile on our Portal, for our marketing and research purposes and as otherwise set forth in this Policy. In addition, we may make full use of all information acquired through the Portal that is not in personally identifiable form. If you provide personally identifiable information to us, we may combine such information with other actively collected information unless we specify otherwise at the point of collection.
CareAyu also may disclose your personal information in connection with legal action against someone who may be violating CareAyu Policy or applicable law or to avoid liability on the part of CareAyu and to protect our rights or property. CareAyu reserves the right to release your personal information when under a legal obligation to do so. In such cases, CareAyu will endeavor to notify you of this disclosure.
- UPDATE/ REMOVAL OF INFORMATION
- You can remove, modify, amend, correct or update any information you store or provide to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with all reasonable requests and will notify you in case we deny your request. In case you wish to delete/remove your data, we shall do so except (a) the information related to issued prescriptions, doctor interaction/telemedicine interaction logs, patient records, reports, documents, images, diagnostics, data etc. (Digital or non-Digital) utilized in the telemedicine consultation, order history and transaction logs, which will remain mapped to your email address; and (b) any information that we are mandated under any applicable law to preserve.
- The User shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that – (a) Belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right; (b) Is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force; (c) Is harmful to child; (d) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; (e) Violates any law for the time being in force; (f) Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact; (g)Impersonates another person;(h)Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation; (i)Contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; (j) Is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person;
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
Further, the information provided by you is kept secure in an access limited encrypted server and all network communication happens securely over SSL. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of User information at any time. The Portal and our collection of information through our Portal Services is in compliance with the security formalities and procedures envisaged by Information Technology Rules, 2011 with regard to reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
CareAyu will store all the information collected from you through our Portal until you choose to remove it or for a period of three years or for such period as may be required by applicable law. Unless otherwise stated, the years refer to the period after the last date of use of our Portal or Portal Services.
- WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our special features/Services/ Products. We will retain Your personal information for a reasonable period of three years or as long as the law requires. If you’d like us to delete/modify Information that you have provided via the Website or otherwise to us, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond within a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the Information provided by you to us may be required in order for the Portal to function properly or services to be provided.
You can view the information you provide us by logging into your User account with us. You may be able to add, update, change or delete information as explained in clause 7 above. When you update information, however, We may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after the deletion of such information from your account. If you do not wish to receive email or other mail from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that even if you do not want to receive communications or notices from us, such as this Policy, those communications and notices will still govern your use of the Portal and the Portal Services, and you are responsible for reviewing such communications and notices for changes.
- LINK TO OTHER SITES
We may amend this Policy from time to time. Use of information we collect now is subject to the Policy in effect at the time such information is used. If we make changes in the way we use personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our Portal. You are bound by any changes to the Policy when you use the Portal or the Portal Services after such changes have been first posted.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Anyone who needs any kind of support in accessing or availing services or products offered through the Portal or needs to share a grievance/query may contact our Grievance Officer. The Grievance Officer shall, within 24 hours of receipt of any complaint, acknowledge the receipt of such complaint and resolve the complaint received within 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
Grievance Officer (GO)
Dr HASHIM EA
Email : email@example.com
Mob, Whatsapp : +91 7012232608